little one..
Sometimes I get so frustrated looking after him I almost think I want to stuff him back inside my tummy... sometimes he's so cute u like almost want to pinch him and kiss him and cuddle him.... he just wake up from his sleep and look so jin sheng, but this silly mum kept wanting him to sleep and sleep.... so that she can online n blog. Hahaahaha...
I tried to kiss him just now n went near him, he was like so scare coz suddenly my image is magnified n he dunno knows if I know I'm his mummy or not..
I tried to kiss him just now n went near him, he was like so scare coz suddenly my image is magnified n he dunno knows if I know I'm his mummy or not..

3 Comments:
Emerson: Waaa.. waa.. mummy thinks blogging is more important than me.. WAAAAAAA....
Emerson, u must understand mummy, when I was having u, I almost lived in the virtual world: logging on everyday to pass time.. Also, me wanted to update yr latest to kor kor and jie jie out there!
Wow... he's so cute. =)
I am looking forward to meet our new family member. Mm..can he address us as jie jie and kor kor?
Post a Comment
<< Home