Shopping List for my boy
It will be another week more before the prince's arrival... There are alots of things I have yet to buy for him, but mostly are toys to entertain him, so those can wait abit.. I feel so ke bo my son.. as if depriving him from playing... but I reckon that he will be spending much of his time sleeping in the first mth... hence I can slowly stock up when my new place is here.
1) Bumper Playmats are finally delivered yesterday cost me $120.. think it will be put into good use
2) High low chair not bought yet..
3) Baby's muscial mobile.. been shopping for it, but I very KS, I wanted something that can project lights, but most are too heavy and cannot fit onto the playpen. Intend to get the tiny love symphony light n mobile, if really cannot fit then can go exchange for something else.. very auntish hor.. but no choice.. its $139 leh..
4) I wanna buy shoo shoo shoes for my boy, they are so cute!
5) A chest or a toy rack when my house is ready
6) Some wrist rattles.. he hasnt got any yet....
7) A gro sleeping bag, gro is quite high end, but u can feel the material is really warmer... he wont have to cover blanket when he sleeps with me in the aircon room..
8) Cooler bag to store breastmilk
9) A proper diaper bag
10) Changing Mat
11) A food warmer to warm frozen breastmilk
12) A play gym
13) Fisher Price kick and whirl
14) A baby sling/ carrier
1) Bumper Playmats are finally delivered yesterday cost me $120.. think it will be put into good use
2) High low chair not bought yet..
3) Baby's muscial mobile.. been shopping for it, but I very KS, I wanted something that can project lights, but most are too heavy and cannot fit onto the playpen. Intend to get the tiny love symphony light n mobile, if really cannot fit then can go exchange for something else.. very auntish hor.. but no choice.. its $139 leh..
4) I wanna buy shoo shoo shoes for my boy, they are so cute!
5) A chest or a toy rack when my house is ready
6) Some wrist rattles.. he hasnt got any yet....
7) A gro sleeping bag, gro is quite high end, but u can feel the material is really warmer... he wont have to cover blanket when he sleeps with me in the aircon room..
8) Cooler bag to store breastmilk
9) A proper diaper bag
10) Changing Mat
11) A food warmer to warm frozen breastmilk
12) A play gym
13) Fisher Price kick and whirl
14) A baby sling/ carrier

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home