Tong Shui Cafe vs Hong Kong Cafe
After shopping for furniture, we decided to eat something... and found Tong Shui Cafe.
The thick toast w condensed milk was very nice! Yum yum.. definitely good for someone like me with sweet tooth. Their drink were nice too, I drank sour plum something... but one thing I hated is the long wait... maybe because it was a weekend hence there was a crowd (mainly youngsters) and that timing was like.. going to eat and club after that... afterall the place is near Zouk.
A few days later I discovered this one cafe.. also HK-Themed at Kovan. It's call Xing Wang HK cafe (opened 24 hrs on weekend) Decided to try the thick toast for comparison sake. Disappointed .... its not as nice as tong shui's, their fried bee hoon w porkribs can try... quite nice, but my granny can cook like this style too... coz the ingredients were purely canned pork ribs with some steamed cai sin. Their curry also not bad.. but still granny can cook better ones. Other than that... dont attempt to try their western food. Pasta is a no-no.. unless u wanna stuck yr teeth in wire...
Why not the other way round I thought... let tong shui be at kovan and Xing Wang near town.. so i am nearer to the nicer one and can eat the nicer one for as often as i want........
The thick toast w condensed milk was very nice! Yum yum.. definitely good for someone like me with sweet tooth. Their drink were nice too, I drank sour plum something... but one thing I hated is the long wait... maybe because it was a weekend hence there was a crowd (mainly youngsters) and that timing was like.. going to eat and club after that... afterall the place is near Zouk.
A few days later I discovered this one cafe.. also HK-Themed at Kovan. It's call Xing Wang HK cafe (opened 24 hrs on weekend) Decided to try the thick toast for comparison sake. Disappointed .... its not as nice as tong shui's, their fried bee hoon w porkribs can try... quite nice, but my granny can cook like this style too... coz the ingredients were purely canned pork ribs with some steamed cai sin. Their curry also not bad.. but still granny can cook better ones. Other than that... dont attempt to try their western food. Pasta is a no-no.. unless u wanna stuck yr teeth in wire...
Why not the other way round I thought... let tong shui be at kovan and Xing Wang near town.. so i am nearer to the nicer one and can eat the nicer one for as often as i want........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home