

Scare the hell of out me today. Dr gave me a clicker to monitor BB's movement and to keep track of it. I felt funny last night coz the movement was relatively lesser.. then I decided to wait til next morning. I monitored again this morning til afternoon and no signs at all. I panicked and rush myself to the hospital. I was abit worried after hearing one mummy lost her BB at 38wks due to cord accident...
As a result I was under the CTG scan for an hour. After an hr, everything seems fine and I am not due for it yet! Phew... Hahaha.. False alarm and cost me $100+... the gynae just drop by and say hi...dont worry.. u r fine.. and he charged me $105 for consultation. KNN.. Gynae si bei hou tan. Next time I wll groom my boy to be gynae. Hahaha...
$200 for an ease of mind...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home