Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i feel so...

other than "Acidic" coz of the stupid heartburn... I'm also down. I have been keeping my mouth shut since I came back... I felt I had a dry mouth now.. U know if u dont talk for a long time.. that kind of after taste? All I did was to kept my fingers busy... typeing SMSes.. switching channels... and now typing out how I feel... (like shit) now..

I cant imagine tmr! Yes tmr, the day after tmr, the next week and the week after next will be the same old day as today!! ARGH!!! Wake up, eat, take care of someone else BB, eat, nap, eat, watch TV and then try v hard to conquer my pains and the next day is here again!

I felt totally responsible for my current state now! FAT, useless and utimately in not a good shape and health! and I hate it.. most of the time, I try to find another person to blame... more often than not are those ppl around me... then I sat down and think (while on my way back..) really.. it's me and nobody else. I simply indulge too much. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home