Gathering for Shirlyn's birthday celebration yesterday. There was some new and usual stuff to expect. We ate.. something different from previous years. We had pizza hut for dinner and the present that we presented to her was something unique too. She got herself a personalised notebook of the events that took place last 2 years (since we knew heR) with courtesy from the hard work of steven - the artist. What was usual was the KTV session followed by the dinner.
Each led different lives since we parted.
Xueli is busy as a bee with her new job scope and preparation of her wedding. Despite her busy schedule, she still look as radiant and glowing as before. Love as a way of beauifying one isnt it? Steven.. hhahaha.. went on a secret tour with Amy. We didnt know until we were ask to chose soveniors from HK. Who knows they might be secretly planning for their wedding and then we get another shock of our life when we received their "red bomb" the next time we meet. Richard got himself another workplace.. as usual he is always lugging big or paper bags everywhere he goes. The birthday gal surprises us with her new and refreshed haircut with a tail behid like the old bian yan shao nian group. Sharon the multi tasker. Why? Coz she's a role of a mother, wife, employee, student, dajie (to our grp) and now a examinee... and once again she will proved herself that she could do it also this time round. As for Simon, attempting to change jobs - all the best to him! Always the one who participated by listening to conversations...
____
KTV.. it's been years since I last went singing... and thought that I was really bad at it. Couldnt remember the tunes and lyrics of most of the songs that I used to sing so ended up not singing them... of coz I stil do get hold of the mic at times. Luckily there were no stares from waiteress/waiter (what the hell is a Da du po doing over here). We had our fair bit of fun. I sinked into them quite often and have to keep changing place. Was it the seat or my weight I start to wonder because nobody seems to complain abt that, so I guess it must be my weight.
KTV, movies, and late nights out something which I recalled I have not been doing lately. I start to ponder has marriage and pregnancy rob them away? Yes in a way if i wanna put it, but in exchange I've gotten myself whole load of excitement over the little life in me. The $$ spent in that as compared to late nights is definitely more worth it I thought.
Each led different lives since we parted.
Xueli is busy as a bee with her new job scope and preparation of her wedding. Despite her busy schedule, she still look as radiant and glowing as before. Love as a way of beauifying one isnt it? Steven.. hhahaha.. went on a secret tour with Amy. We didnt know until we were ask to chose soveniors from HK. Who knows they might be secretly planning for their wedding and then we get another shock of our life when we received their "red bomb" the next time we meet. Richard got himself another workplace.. as usual he is always lugging big or paper bags everywhere he goes. The birthday gal surprises us with her new and refreshed haircut with a tail behid like the old bian yan shao nian group. Sharon the multi tasker. Why? Coz she's a role of a mother, wife, employee, student, dajie (to our grp) and now a examinee... and once again she will proved herself that she could do it also this time round. As for Simon, attempting to change jobs - all the best to him! Always the one who participated by listening to conversations...
____
KTV.. it's been years since I last went singing... and thought that I was really bad at it. Couldnt remember the tunes and lyrics of most of the songs that I used to sing so ended up not singing them... of coz I stil do get hold of the mic at times. Luckily there were no stares from waiteress/waiter (what the hell is a Da du po doing over here). We had our fair bit of fun. I sinked into them quite often and have to keep changing place. Was it the seat or my weight I start to wonder because nobody seems to complain abt that, so I guess it must be my weight.
KTV, movies, and late nights out something which I recalled I have not been doing lately. I start to ponder has marriage and pregnancy rob them away? Yes in a way if i wanna put it, but in exchange I've gotten myself whole load of excitement over the little life in me. The $$ spent in that as compared to late nights is definitely more worth it I thought.

3 Comments:
haha.. so we now know that having a simple meal can be happy too.. oopzz.. this could be set as a precedent for next one... :p
You are our 0.5 song KTV queen. Always =)
you also look great and happy that you are healthy and gg to be a MUMMY soon... seem like you are the only one qualified to be another multi-role person in our group..
Post a Comment
<< Home