Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's 32 weeks liao. Hohoho. Very fast hor.... Cant wait.. cant wait...

I went for my checkup today, it wasnt Dr Chew, it's some replacement, I remembered him proudly saying that his son's graduating today..... doesnt make a diff I thought since each visit is so "un-informative" but this one is even worse! He didnt even do scanning for patients, just listen to heartbeat nia... and he cant take my BP properly, the velco strap gave way half way thru the pumping, kaoz! is my arm too big or what?? All he said was "Your baby's heartbeat is normal." "Any problems?" "You must keep a look out at yr weight" (I am over weight thru out my pregnancy) @#$@!! I waited for one and half hours and that's all I get from you?? Damn! I felt so short-changed... not to mention the very expensive package they charged!! ARGHHHHH!!!!


Then I went for my last OB scan at the hospital. There are 5 patients before me! Kaoz... that means I need to wait for at least 2.5 hrs, took a bus and headed to forum and bought a very nice nursing top for $65! :( Yes, I ate Mac again! Sian.. fast food fast food.... I was glad that it wasnt the senior radiologist i had previous two times. She is very stern and doesnt talk much during the scan.. kind of worrying expressions from her face, I prefer fillipinos radiologist in this case, they tend to be abit more interactive. As usual, the little one refuse to cooperate and the spine was badly taken but approve by Dr. Will get the report next visit. Hopefully everything turn out just fine. Little one weighs 1.7kg now. Hehehe.. still abit small... coz by right he shld be ard 2kg liao.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mood swings took control of me last few weeks even up to today. I am always not happy with him and those ppl at home. Although we didnt quarel but lots of ugly and black faces shown. I tried to go out alone n shop til doors close, end up to spend more $ and having bad backache. HAiz... this isnt healthy at all!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Although I am very tired now, but I couldnt sleep. Food coming out from my throat again! I dont think it's heartburn, coz I dont feel hot in my chest. It's just a matter of overeating again I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home