Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My sleep is getting better, I remembered the last few weeks where I had difficulty sleeping at night... due to baby kicks, vivid dreams and frequent toilet visits.. Now i sort of get use to the baby's kicks and I just need to tell baby that mommy needs to sleep and the kicks gradual became less intensive... strangly the dreams go away too. I still go to the toilet but I control my ffuild intake at night, so I only need to wake up once at night.

I went for my first class for antenatal class yesterday, it teaches us how to breathe when u experience a contraction and also the various methods of pain relief. Some exercses like pelvic floor (very impt!!!) and abdominal muscles execises so that u can hold yr baby til full term without much strain on yr back and stomach. We also get to tour the delievery suites yesterday... and it was almost full and very busy they are. Someone jokingly said that coz it was Labour Day so many ppl when into labour thus so busy. Hahaha.
As we were walking around, we heard midwives saying "Puuusssssh" many times... and when we were about to leave, this mummy just finished her labour and was pushed out from the suite...she was carrying her baby beside her. We all clapped for her and I teared abit. Next week they will be giving out recepes for pre n post natal but I doubt I can attend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home