Sunday, April 09, 2006

~*Life's is a journey of destination~*



Another gathering with the fellow UOL folks. We have all been waiting patiently for this day to come since day one we knew each other. Life's is like a journey of destination. We all started at a common day and common time to all aim for this destination. It's the convocation ceremony! It's all the reason why we came and how we ended (not our friendship thou).


To be true, I was not really excited about it, since we had long pronouced our graduation in our own way after our exams! Afterall its been almost a year since we finished our exams. Dont ask me why the delay, it has been a UOL culture.

Some made it to the end, while others took a longer route. None the less, she displayed the usual sportsmanship and cherished our friendship, for all this, she attended our ceremony as one of the guest. On top of that, she even bought each of us gift that helps us to mark this important day. Thanks Sharon for your very kind thoughts...You are always sweet in your own ways. =)

Like all other ceremony or events u always have some people giving speeches before the action starts. The moment the (i think) chairman of SIM spoke, I immediately fell into my dreamland....all the way til it was my turn to go line up to prepare us to go on stage. The kind lady beside me gently tapped on my shoulder. For some reason, she is especially happier than anyone else, at least happier than me.. because i noticed she claps for everyone and gives that kind of very pleased smile, as if she knew each and everyone of the 1073 graduates. Oh yes, she is also very helpful too! Not only she woke me up but also reminded the guy infront of us that his mortar board is not in place. Very nice person indeed!

Still awake to take one picture while waiting for the rest to settle down. Seated in row F7.







The food was so-so only but we wide variety, to think we paid $15 for each guest, I made my auntie and uncle to eat more. I like their cutlery thou....Kinda of special, with slots for cups and forks/spoons. Some time around this timing we did our revision in sch and were always envious of the ppl downstairs having great food and time... hehehe.. now its our time to feast and let those ppl doing their revision drool and get jealous of us! *hiak hiak*

While waiting for the afternoon session pals, I mugged relaxed in the library one last time and read the papers. After finish reading, I realised I was reading Thurs papers! Hohoho!! It is then photo taking session! I have lots and lots of the same picture taken over and over again...

How can we missed this out on this important day?


With the group,




It's been a tiring day for most of us, but we still bring ourselves up and crawled to fullerton.. for yet another photo taking session. I was dead beat and didnt had the mood to do so.......... A change of attire and a hot shower is all I am looking for. Headed for sakae sushi for dinner. Late dinner, coz it was really hard to find seats for 11 person. Having to stand and Q for almost every restuarant definitely didnt help a pregnant mommie at all. I think I displayed my displeasure by showing a sullen face and it was as "que" as a BBQ sotong. Sorry for that!

I had a quick dinner but great companionship......

Life's a journey of destination. I have reached one of the stops and is heading towards another - Motherhood. Look forward to that! Til then.............. 3 more mths to go!


=)

17 Comments:

Blogger crying baby said...

Can change to a better photo?...I look so fat!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

I already crop part of yr arm....

12:25 PM  
Blogger SunR@y said...

hallo.. how's the mother of little wilson?

hhmm.. let me see.. got to know you one day when we were in the same class as the dig-nose, dig-ear lady (but 1st class leh!!!)... time flies.. u were still a "young" lady jumping around.. and now u are going to be a mommy...!!!

thinking back.. feel a bit sad hor.. that these beautiful times are over.. but of cse glad that it has becomed part of our memory... and it will be treasured for as long as we lived (unless gena dementia lah)

mixed feelings.... till i blog...

wah ur reply to sharon's question like make the matter worse hor.. hahahahaa... sharon muz be swallowing fumes!!! :p

11:21 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Hey hey! Today mon leh, u so free read my blog? Hahaha

I nearly read as I was the "dig-nose, dig-ear" lady u met during 1st year! Hey! I am still young okay! I am a young mommie.

Faster blog lah, yr world has since stopped at CNY.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

Aiyo seem that I have said that too fast... Dajie, please you look prefectly fine...I love your blouse:)

E-lin, thank you for charging my hp on that day. I owe a "thank you" not oni for charging my hp but knowing you is a greatest take away from my Uni days:)

Steven, I thought we know E-lin thru Xueli's ESAP before we go to same class as the "1st class LADY" heeheehee... Oh ya, please update your blog lei...

6:17 PM  
Blogger SunR@y said...

HAHHAHAHA.. you really want to be the dig-nose, dig-ear lady.. :p

yah yah.. u still "young".. "very young".. kekekkeke :p

updated loh.. juz that u too busy to read.. :p

to shirlyn: sorry hor.. only u and xueli know e-lin at ESAP.. i duno her then.. :p

11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mmm... interesting... then how did u get to know E-lin....
I am happy to be within this UOL family and it is something that not all people will experience in their life....

11:49 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

hahah.. i think i knew xueli thru esap class, then i was introduced to steven, shirlyn n sharon thru microecon in the second sem.... and because some of u guys will be early n sitted in the canteen, i joined u all 4 short dinner n thats where i ended up knowing richard n jeremy too.


yah i totally agree with xueli that few will have such good experience, most make friends or just hi-bye friends and seldom have such close knit.
U know what? i do wish we could go for another KL trip again so that we could remisice the times and of coz to really celebrate the end of our uni days. Lets have a short planning after sharon's exams!

10:37 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

steven, ur young is in quotes;.... very bad..

10:37 AM  
Blogger SunR@y said...

to ms E.. hahaha.. okay okay.. u r young.. suppose to tease u... ;p

to ms X.. hhmm.. u didnt read carefully.. i knew her during "dig-nose, dig-ear" session.. ahahahaa..

9:14 AM  
Blogger walking corpse said...

haha.. same feelings as me? no feelings? hehehe.. better not pass it to yr child! 3 months! that is fast!! wthe first child from the family since the we get together as one! hehehe,,,,

11:05 PM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

Oh ya... I miss our KL trip...hope that we can go to another trip together...

I was telling XL just over the weekend and saying that whether it is possible...

I think it is possible if all of us want to make it happened!!! Shall we all work towards the goal (Plan another trip together?)

2:41 PM  
Blogger crying baby said...

I want another KL trip...after my exam....pleeeeeaaaassseee

9:13 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Walking corpse, I know u are full emotions deep down in you! KEkeke

9:16 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Sure, let me see to the arrangement for my baby....

9:21 PM  
Blogger walking corpse said...

hm... walking corpse has no emotions! hehehe... dead long ago... hehehe...

10:21 PM  
Blogger crying baby said...

Lao da is an emotional; warm hearted walking corpse!!!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home