Not in the right mood evening
Not very good mood evening... I just need to vent it out.
Visited a few showflats today, not that fantastic though, but we sort of like one of the feature walls that one of the home has... It was sort of like a built-in leathering thing and their plasma TV is inside of the casing instead of hanging like we normally see. Can see that the owner travels alot too, coz they display soveniors from all over the world. I spotted a Pi Xiu of them all... but they only had one instead of a pair, and those ancient coins are put under the 4 legs of the Pi Xiu. We were told to get a pair, to zhao cai and to shou cai and only need to put coins under the front leg.
I felt so faintish when I was at both the flats, it was very humid and I kept perspiring... There wasnt a place for me to rest my feet too...Cant wait to leave u know. I was very very hungry then and scolded him.. for no rhyme or reason. Heng, he was tolerant enough to take my nonsense. We then went to the nearest place with food to eat. I ordered Wan ton mee extra noodle, one ta-bao and one carrot cake. I puked after that and went back to sleep. The only satisfaction I had was the sleep... but it wasnt for long, til i received a sms that woke me up!
He had to leave for work already, and I am left alone with my MIL. I stayed in the room thru out the night. She kept asking me to call my SIL to ask her where she is and to buy food back. After that she went up to my SIL place while I am still inside my room - trying to find faults with the ppl around me. My SIL then called and ask me to go up too.
She bought a high-low chair which i intend to buy for my baby too. Dont know why, sort of pisses me off, coz I thought if she had the $$, she shld have... u know.. haiz.. I called and told my hubby abt it.. and he just say "suan le lah..." but until now i am still thinking about it.
Usually this kind of small small things wont have much impact on me, coz I am quite complacent and satisfied with my life now but today just seems not right for me. Even the show that is showing now - Bo Li Zhun irritates me, coz of Shu Qi's way of speaking! I am hungry now and its pissing me off too! Why do i always get hungry at the wrong time (when there's nothing to eat)????
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.....
Visited a few showflats today, not that fantastic though, but we sort of like one of the feature walls that one of the home has... It was sort of like a built-in leathering thing and their plasma TV is inside of the casing instead of hanging like we normally see. Can see that the owner travels alot too, coz they display soveniors from all over the world. I spotted a Pi Xiu of them all... but they only had one instead of a pair, and those ancient coins are put under the 4 legs of the Pi Xiu. We were told to get a pair, to zhao cai and to shou cai and only need to put coins under the front leg.
I felt so faintish when I was at both the flats, it was very humid and I kept perspiring... There wasnt a place for me to rest my feet too...Cant wait to leave u know. I was very very hungry then and scolded him.. for no rhyme or reason. Heng, he was tolerant enough to take my nonsense. We then went to the nearest place with food to eat. I ordered Wan ton mee extra noodle, one ta-bao and one carrot cake. I puked after that and went back to sleep. The only satisfaction I had was the sleep... but it wasnt for long, til i received a sms that woke me up!
He had to leave for work already, and I am left alone with my MIL. I stayed in the room thru out the night. She kept asking me to call my SIL to ask her where she is and to buy food back. After that she went up to my SIL place while I am still inside my room - trying to find faults with the ppl around me. My SIL then called and ask me to go up too.
She bought a high-low chair which i intend to buy for my baby too. Dont know why, sort of pisses me off, coz I thought if she had the $$, she shld have... u know.. haiz.. I called and told my hubby abt it.. and he just say "suan le lah..." but until now i am still thinking about it.
Usually this kind of small small things wont have much impact on me, coz I am quite complacent and satisfied with my life now but today just seems not right for me. Even the show that is showing now - Bo Li Zhun irritates me, coz of Shu Qi's way of speaking! I am hungry now and its pissing me off too! Why do i always get hungry at the wrong time (when there's nothing to eat)????
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.....

3 Comments:
Is quite normal for a pregnant woman to have mood swing. Just divert your attention to other things. You are too free lah, and will starts to think small little petty things....Dun let your baby become like that hor....you should listen to music now....is good for your baby and yourself....
Yup, i do. In fact almost everyday..... ;)
No experience so cant share...
Just bear with it... things will smooth out as time comes...
Post a Comment
<< Home