Thursday, March 09, 2006

I have been quite busy eversince my trip from HK. That's mainly coz of my sis-in-law. She had a tiff with her family members including her husband, as a result, she is always here and each day we will plan for the next day's iteniary. Good for her also, cooping at home the whole day and the whole month will eventually bore her to death, its hard for anyone not to contract the 城市病. It seems so common these days not to mention pre and post pregant mommies.

Been to kidzloft @ Tagore Lane. One look at the address, u know its some warehouse thingy. Actually the one who mans the store doesnt think its a warehouse, rather she says it is a showroom. Ok, so it shall be a showroom. But I cant help to think its a warehouse, because the stuff there are rather dusty and some old. Of coz, those are selling at cheaper than retail price, contemplated to buy a bouncing chair and nursing pillow, which I can save up to $50 if I get it there, but due to space constraint, I think I better not buy it now.

My baby had a first taste of swimming yesterday. Yes, I went to the pool together with my sis in law and her baby. Hahaha it was fun for the baby but tiring for the mommies. Though we only restricted ourselves to the baby pool (coz we got no confidence of bringing to the medium one) still my back hurts after the 45 min of water kicking with the baby. It's such a hassle, bring this and bring that, really auntie loh! But it was a good experience.

Zen was brave, it was his first encounter and when we slowing introduce him to the water he seems abit scare (maybe the water is cold) but didnt let it out. He was looking around trying to get himself familarise with the surrounding. Little kids crowded around him, trying to play with him too.. but he just gave them the usual stare. Soon after a few mins, I initiated a kick with his legs and he kind of likes it and kept kicking... then we move him out from his float and hold him in our hands. He started to use his hands and was very happy when water get splashed on his face... Kept laughing and choking also. Hahaha. If u were there the smile from babies will definitely melt yr heart...

Having said that, I have to comment that my baby is as brave too! He has a few new experiences this month and that kept me worrying. Firstly, he sat on a plane, which I am so scare because of the pressure and the sharp noises when taking off, also if there's any jerking I will also get worried and held him tight thru out the ride.

Then is another experience of adapting to the temperature in HK. It was much colder.. I kept wondering if he's feeling cold inside, coz I was like a walking vibrator during the last 3 days!

Yesterday I brought him to the pool I wonder if he can feel the difference that he is in water and another water environment. For me, I just hope to get abit of exercise so that I can have an easier labour.

I really have no idea whether he is doing well so far, i shall depend on my next visit to the gynae. But feeling his kick now and then kind of assures me to a certain extend. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home