many thoughts after a show

I am just back from watching I not stupid too. Two "first-time" things I did. Firstly, this is my first local production movie. Yes, normally I do not watch them at cinemas coz after a month, u realise the VCD is selling @ $5.90 in Poh Kim or TS, so i thought no point watching them in cinemas especially when today's ticket cost $9.50. Well, the reason why I watched it today is due to the 2nd unbelievable... I watched it with my In-laws. Hahaha never thought our relationship could go on to watching movies together. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable night. I went with my FIL, MIL and SIL... actually my MIL suggested it and SIL wants to watch this show, so that's how i ended in Jubilee cineplex at 11.30pm.
Talking about the show, I thought this is one of the few shows that the part 2's plot is nicer and more meaningful that the part 1. It was very touching and at the same time entertaining... except that I thought some of the hokkien diagolues were quite crude, although it was suppose to be of some "qin xie gan" to the audience. It reminds me of my *ahem* days, I am gald I didnt pay a huge price to realise my silly actions then. I teared during a few scenes. Many too, they were sniffing and coughing away. I cant really (coz Im tired) and dun want to describe the show much coz i dun wanna be a spoiler... u guys got to catch it yrself!
During the movie I kept relating the scenes to a few ppl in that particular context. One of the boys, the richer boy - his looks really resemblance my cousin, skip. and his attitude is very sama loh... talk to him like talk to the wall, and when u expect a reply from him, he will give u that kind of stare and when he replies u, he is slurring his words all the way as if is tongue is so heavy he cannot speak properly, but the time u wanna say yr piece, he goes "hanna hhanna" and walk away...... sometimes i just feel like slapping him in the face and ask him to wake up his fucking attitude... hahaha but i know i cant do that la, firstly i learnt not only from e show that violence cannot solve the problem and secondly, he is not my son, so i cannot bother so much.
the second person I very like him to watch is my uncle, the youngest uncle whom have so-called taken the disciplinary role over my dad during my sec sch days. he is sort of violent kind. Today I see him teach his kids I know they are and will soon rebel him one day, so this show is especially dedicated to him and his boys, Taylor and Keane. i hope Taylor will be a good boy one day and not act like a tyrant, like he is now. U know, he is only 4, but the things he said can be so heartbroken n evil, u dont expect a child to say such words and he really mean it. he is not like other child, u need alot of attention, patient and lastly love for this kid.
Ok i am tired lioa, after watching this show, i have come to this conclusion. 生孩子很容易,养孩子难,养育孩子更加难!! Its so easy to give birth to a child, when they are young, u adore them and feel that they are cute u love them with all yr might coz their smile make yr day. Providing for a kid or two is financially, emotionally and physically straining. Some parents think as long as they give their child the best they have alreay done their part le... even then this alone can be very straining, kids now are not as simple as in the 70s or even early 80s. To me, I feel developing their moral and attitude towards life and things is the most difficult as long as u are still a parent to a child... i am starting to feel it even now.. my baby is only 17 weeks old. I am getting stressed up!!! Hahahahaha
~~~~~
So Lame! Whatever lah!

2 Comments:
hahaha...
cool man! so lame & whatever lah!
and where's my "lame chop"
raising kids is never easy...
first of all... CANNOT BE BLUR! don't end up forgetting where's yr kid :P
Post a Comment
<< Home