I really didnt know that eat and sleep everyday could result in low blood pressure loh. I had"fan bai yan" and fainted in the camera shop today... and vomited after I regained my consiousness. Scare the shit out of him and the shop people. and... so funny.. my first time experiencing ppl who are so comical, can make jokes out of u... felt so embarrased.
After I vomitted, the sales person asked me "You ate alot of chocolate arh??" I had to admit the puke had very strong chocolate smell and the culprit is M&M minis. I finished the whole bottle while in the cab. So.. that explains.
After I vomitted, the sales person asked me "You ate alot of chocolate arh??" I had to admit the puke had very strong chocolate smell and the culprit is M&M minis. I finished the whole bottle while in the cab. So.. that explains.

1 Comments:
Ehh Ho sey bo!!! Pls la, dun eat soo much koko leh...
Glad to see u r stil that funny hilarious chabo i know..so many shopping spree wor...and now then i know last time u r ah lian !!!!!!Mai siao siao!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home