Been doing nothing
for the past weeks or even months. Now that my life is in a mess, I really dont know how to take charge of it. Sigh, I really need a direction for myself.... Really piece and pieces of it are all put together, mixed it up. I can hardly put out one piece by one piece, because each time I tried to take out one piece, it sort of gets entangled with some other inside the mess...and then emotions too, I always let them rule me... =(

5 Comments:
You are the best! Trust yourself.... You are a bright, kind hearted and ambitious girl. Work torward your goal.
jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you,jia you,jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you, jia you.......
Xiao xiaomei, you can do it coz you are a leader if you want to be one.
You need to sit and and draw your plan and believe in yourself.... as what XL wrote...JIA YOU!!!
hi.. where is the jovial gal we used to know.. suddenly disappear and so quiet!!!
COME BACK!!!
船到桥头自然直...
u r strong gal.. u will survive all tides and hurdles.... all the best!! keep up the fighting spirit!!
Post a Comment
<< Home