Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"闲"歌记忆@琼摇


We had nothing to do last night. After getting tired of playing pool at AMK...we decided to have some red wine..... Jio-ed his another couple friends, XJ and uncle BF we drove all the way to Seletar Park.

Not a red wine drinker, I have "sparklerz"...(red wine with 7-up). Hehe. Nice Nice.
Of coz... with 美女, 好酒 how can we not have some smoothing music? We had a guitar with us! He played the guitar all night, we sang all night...chinese songs, english songs... u named it, he play and we sing it....all the way from 11pm till 4am~ Wow.. I was impressed at the number of songs he knew! and the way he sang..So full of emotion. All I can say is touched. He really touched me.. with that.. +score points+

My leg was cramped he piggybacked me all the way to the toilet..we overcomed the rain, the windy breeze and the flight of stairs. +score points+

I thought the feeling was like so 琼摇..with the guitar and ppl singing...

Such a romantic night.... never forget...

7 Comments:

Blogger crying baby said...

I really envy you..........hope this is a good start of your love life........David! jia you....

"wo meng yong yuan zhi si ni"....

1:35 PM  
Blogger walking corpse said...

wow! sounds so cool! and i guess u r madly in love too!!! all the best and keep up the work... hope the wedding bells will ring soon too! another happy couple!

1:49 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Thanks to dajie and laoda! The start of a relationship is always the sweetest. Definitely hope it will last. =P

12:02 AM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

Hmmm you are under good hands... Dajie & Lau da, we can reat asure that E-lin well-taken care of...

E-lin, I am happy for you...

12:43 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Shirlyn, it's still too early to say...

7:54 AM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

Must be confident of yourself and David... Jia you Jia you...

My Dear, I am always there for you.

3:09 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Haha, got many many things and obstacles ahead of us...

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home