A Bumpy weekend
Bumped into Eileen (ex neighbour and schoolmate) She hasnt change abit, her hello kitty look is still there...and she commented that I looked old. Sigh.. bo bian lah.. chao lao bah... Haha.
Bumped into Shirlyn and Shiller at J8. Angela was there too. Forgotten to ask Angela if she still remembers Joseph, our ex-colleague, but I seriously doubt so, it's been like donkey years ago. So no point asking too.
Bumped into Ginn too, she's still working there, really long long time le. Happy to see her, she hasnt change much. Ginn...Kindda of miss her smile and her innocent look.
Bumped into Meng, ex-colleague too. Haha. He's married and his daughter is 1 mth old! So steeeeeady...still can come KTV Pub.
Bumped into Shirlyn and Shiller at J8. Angela was there too. Forgotten to ask Angela if she still remembers Joseph, our ex-colleague, but I seriously doubt so, it's been like donkey years ago. So no point asking too.
Bumped into Ginn too, she's still working there, really long long time le. Happy to see her, she hasnt change much. Ginn...Kindda of miss her smile and her innocent look.
Bumped into Meng, ex-colleague too. Haha. He's married and his daughter is 1 mth old! So steeeeeady...still can come KTV Pub.

3 Comments:
haha..
a real bumpy weekend.. :p
wow seem like you met a lot of people...good good keep it up...
just one thing when I saw u, miss you very much...
Don't worry, we get to see each other on the 23rd!
Post a Comment
<< Home