At mac again.. hehe
Sigh, at this rate I am going, no wonder it's hard to get bonuses and whatever...hahaha
Went to a few jewellery shops... hehe..
Sigh... can or cannot??
ARGH! It's just so tempting! I wish i can attached the pic here...
Sigh, at this rate I am going, no wonder it's hard to get bonuses and whatever...hahaha
Went to a few jewellery shops... hehe..
Sigh... can or cannot??
ARGH! It's just so tempting! I wish i can attached the pic here...

2 Comments:
Dogging, Happy Slapping better known than blogging amongst English taxi drivers
The terms dogging and happy slapping are better known than blogging amongst English taxi drivers, publicans and hairdresses, a new survey has found.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my reachout related site. It is special to me and you may still find something of interest.
dun give yourself unnecessary stress... just do your best... Jia you jia you...
b4 that they overspent although I know you already had....
Post a Comment
<< Home