just some updates
Been pretty lazy busy lately to come online =/
Basically, it's been a lazy week for me~ coz i have not been really working for the past 2-3 weeks. *sigh* *no income next mth* *guilt* Great pressure coming from leader sia.. leader.. if u're reading this.. ahahaha u know what to do hor~
I haven slept properly and fully for the past many nights...and so is someone else. Very troubled in fact...arghhhh.. let's not talk abt this anymore.
Last weekend, we went to celebrate lantern festival! It was fun fun fun! Although the attendance getting pathetic year by year (even the organiser fail to turn up) but the fun of burning ants, lanterns, creating shooting stars occupied our night with laughter. Guess what! this time round, the accident-proned person is not me! It's Lynn. hahaha, she nearly swing the fire thingy onto churra. Oh yes, forget to introduce another new member,*blush* I hope he can join us every year.
The session ended abt 10+, me and new member went to meet his friends at selegie. Had a fun night there too! We played Taboo! and I think I like this game...coz I scored =) That was on Sat, I forgotten what I did on Sun.
This weekend, wasnt a really happy weekend.. I needed to settle some stuff... I went to meet Karen on Fri night, she complained to me abt her hubby as usual and i update her with my stuff. We went to this roof top cafe @ holland v, if not for the dangue fear, we will have sat outside, enjoying the ambience. After that, i went to Club95 (my latest hangout, so to speak) Damn! it was crowded, had one powerful shot (darkside) and that's it, I thought if I drink more, I will end up drama-ing at the WRONG person! So I better control myself. I had to send a drunk cat home. It's my first time. But luckily for me, this drunk cat is pretty sober even though he's drunk.....unlike me.. SOoooOooO "ta-glam"
=/
Today it's sunday, let me jot down some stuff, so that next weekend when I log in again, I know what to write. In another 1 hr or so time, I need to get myself prepared to go to Sharon's place.

2 Comments:
woooh.... who is the new member huh? dammit... me n my stupid fever..
Kekeke.. see lah.. never come... miss out the fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home