Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's not over until I win

I shld have posted this in comments page but I thought it wont be that "offensive" if I do it in my own blog, my own writing space. Maybe it's different perspective of the situation/life.... and this is how I felt...

"All that you wanted will come, when u know how to love and appreciate yourself more. It's your life, live for yourself and not others.. continuing to ask for others' will not make u a better/stronger person, instead it makes u more vulnerable and unsteady. You have once again proven yourself that u can do it even when u think u cannot...that's a great job done!! and that's what i meant by every crossing of an obstable, makes you a stronger person."

P/S: Pardon for my frankness I rephrased it many times We can give u what u seek, we can say what u want to hear...as a friend, I thought I shld write something which come truefully from my heart...and which will help u in one way or another... even though u might think it's unpleasant to yr ears/eyes.
This might probably be my last time writing it as if i recall i think ever said something like this to you before... so not being a naggy... this is my last time.

Take good care and move on!

Remember:
"It's not over until I win" - Les Brown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home