What's wrong with my face (PART 2)
Getting vexed lately, with my face. I noticed pimples zits around my cheek area...and they are those deadly ones. Boiled and extremly big and painful. What makes it bad is that, u cant find the "head" u cannot squeeeeeeeze it out! i repeat... cannot squeeze, not only the scarring~ but have to bear with the pain, even then... u cannot do it! No satisfied feeling from the pus oooozing out!
I guess I have to visit Dr Tan again, and of coz.... SPEND MONEY! =(
I guess I have to visit Dr Tan again, and of coz.... SPEND MONEY! =(

1 Comments:
Blogging Baby Caption Contest winner
Papa, Do You Love Me? by Barbara Joosse - as well as some spiffy BB duckies. Congratulations, Roger! Reader Comments Be the first person to comment on this entry.
Just made my own blog,mine needs alot of work.Like Yours... I have a ## satellite##site/blog.Covers ## satellite## and related things. Check it out if you have time... Happy Days Ahead for us all !
Post a Comment
<< Home