Saturday
What a rushy Sat afternoon... Training til 3.00pm.. rushed to Paige's birthday. So paiseh... I was so late, by the time I reached they already packing up the food liao.. didnt get to take any pics with her :( only get to carry her for awhile....Was also feeling not so good, because B suddenly sms me and seems to have some problems, but I had no time to meet him...
Abit disappointed with Bengawang Solo though, I thought they were quite stupid, I ordered a 3kg Winnie the Pooh cake for her.. Pooh was standing, ie the up side right should be vertically, but they had written the name and wishes
hortizontally on the cake and on 2 different places up and down too.... so while taking pics and cutting cake, they had placed the cake hortizontally as if Pooh was lying down. I felt rather embarassed, coz the cake was sponsored by me.. and it kinda of throw face loh...
I only was there for 10 mins, after that I had to leave liao.. to orchard... Met Kok Cheong and his GF, though they were very young I can feel the love for each other.. So sweet...
Met D for dinner, really must appreciate these haven-so-stressed days where both of us can eat dinner in peace. I was wishing for the jeweller to open its shop til 10 plus, coz by then we walkd over to Wisma, they shld have closed for the day liao. D says fat hope since Taka was already closed, we cant go by Taka, but I just thought we should just try. Haha, true enough my wish came through.. managed to steal a glance at my fav...nearly had the chong dong and the urge to buy it down immediately!!

1 Comments:
walking together isn't that tough, walkig together in the same pace with ur left feet tied to his right is. That is when both of u muz give up a little of ur own momentum, get into the pace together ba, at points of time one or both may lose concentration, but the fun part is how both of u go through it together. Jiayou !!
Post a Comment
<< Home