In the middle of the night

I went roller-blading.. at 12.30am in the morning.. til... i think 2 plus then reach home.. Do not think that I am siao liao ok.. I just wana go somewhere to relax myself.. after one month of hard work slacking.. really slacking..and all the stress of being scolded for slacking.. hahaha...
Although I was really shag out by 11.00pm coz I work thru the night for presentation, I really wanted to go somewhere...to wind down... D went clubbing at DblO, I didnt really wanted to join him.. and be spoilspot.. so he went ahead without me..and I think he went alone.. so bad of me right.. because of this, we had a tiff that night, from 2 plus til 5plus in the morning..we decided to end the night when we realise we have to be in the office at 10am .. that leaves us with less than 3 hrs of sleep.. I particularly enjoyed the breeze on my face as I blade along.. and especially so when u by pass the BFD and some pubs having music.. very relaxing.. how I wished they had music on... thru out the stretch all the way to bedok jetty... =)
Drove back at 120km along ECP... with windows wound down..RELAXIN...
hehehe.. i took a pic of myself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home