Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Samsung Phone

is dying..the battery... cannot...be...charged....
ARGH!!! As...a...result...it's...always...low....batt.....

Hmmmm...Do u think....I shld... change...a new..phone...or...buy...a .... new .... battery???

8 Comments:

Blogger churra said...

my batt dying..... use one day nia, bar dropped liao
then it takes forever to fully charge.

cham lah!

12:33 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Me currently changing between 2 faulty batteries.... and it cant last me a day!

If I buy another one.. I be using 3 batts!

12:39 AM  
Blogger SunR@y said...

actually inside u.. u wanna buy new phone right???? then buy loh... why ask hor.. just want approval ah.... kzzz.. green light given... BUY!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

wow steven is gg to pay for your new phone...so BUy BUy!!! he gives you green light...ask him to transfer $ to ur account...heeheehee

I still think NOKIA is the better phone in the market...so u still consider change bk to Nokia...

11:39 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Steven, u are partially right, been wanting to change a new phone for very long le, just that I have no money. Now that I have the reason to change (faulty battery) I still cant change without "approval" coz got no money!!!

Since u are so willingly to sponsor... then I bu ke qi le.... kekeke Transfer $500 to my account huh!

12:37 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Shirlyn, I am thinkin of buying Sony Ericsson. None of the Nokia new phones appeal to me coz of their sizes...but I will stil consider them for their features.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Feilouship said...

buy a new phone lar. your samsung phone needs 2 retire liaoz...

1:19 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Yeah, I tot so too...

Any special discount..? kekeke

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home