家庭日
Another family dinner at Merchant Court Hotel..the feeling is different. This time round someone else is with me. *smitten* For years, I have been attending gatherings and dinners alone, at least for now, I know I have someone to bring...
Amy looks so sweet and demure, she's just like a perfect teacher! But I worry that she might get bullied by students! Must show us for fierce side one day ook? As I look at the photos, I really feel Steven and Amy got the fu-xi xiang.. Hehehe..I know and I think u will agree that it's too early to say, but mark my words, if everything swee swee, we will hear wedding bells from them...just a matter of time, so Steven, U know what to do hur!
Lastly, wanna thanks all for accepting the someone else in me...and letting him feel comfy with the group...although by nature, he's a friendly and approachable person, but it takes 2 hands to clap...and u guys are the other hand. *Thanks*
Just like when Jeremy brought Cheryl to visit 娘家, the topics were all on her... like a mini interview. The attention on someone else was slightly diversified because our dear Steven also brought a someone else along! Her name is Amy. =) 

Also agree with Sharon, Steven seems like the happiest man in the WWW (Whole Wide World) He has the widest smile in his face.. For Amy if you are reading this, to us, you brighten and "positivised" (I know got no such word) his world of negativities...
Of coz, not forgetting the "seniorest" couple,
*ahem ahem* Cheryl, my apologies for the short-changed of the "welcomed-email", still working on it~ Really can feel the care and concern u have for Jeremy, makes me so *guilty* Haha. Dont misunderstood, I meant I haven adore and pamper loved one for sometimes le... Now that I have one, must make sure I follow u guys like a model couple too. =P Jeremy u look haggard and tired...must be coz of all the flying and work load. Although David commented that u dont look yr age, but I still think u can do better. ;p
*ahem ahem* Cheryl, my apologies for the short-changed of the "welcomed-email", still working on it~ Really can feel the care and concern u have for Jeremy, makes me so *guilty* Haha. Dont misunderstood, I meant I haven adore and pamper loved one for sometimes le... Now that I have one, must make sure I follow u guys like a model couple too. =P Jeremy u look haggard and tired...must be coz of all the flying and work load. Although David commented that u dont look yr age, but I still think u can do better. ;p The duos anchor seniors of the family must have felt extremely delighted for their bros and sis are finally on their way to 成家立业. 

No..No..No..I haven forgotten about Xueli and Shirlyn. Noticed that there aint pics of Xueli...? Of coz, she's the photographer of the night, all thanks to her, we have such beautiful and memorable moments captured!! *BIG THANKS TO XUELI*
Although Shirlyn is not with us, but I know her heart and soul is here in Merchant Court Hotel. Gal.. U know what to do hur.. must give the family a treat.... for letting us miss u! All the best to your career advancement. =)
Lastly, wanna thanks all for accepting the someone else in me...and letting him feel comfy with the group...although by nature, he's a friendly and approachable person, but it takes 2 hands to clap...and u guys are the other hand. *Thanks*
8 Comments:
Hi E-lin,
Dun mind me.. I came in to take a look via Steven's blog after u emailed saying u have blogged. Your entry touched me.. (on the part regarding steven and me) Din even realise I was holding such a pivotal role. =)Well, I'm just glad I am capable of making him happy.
I need to take this opportunity to everyone there that night too.. for making me feel comfortable even though there were so many new faces all at once!! haha..
Cheers
Amy
wah..
write till very touching leh...u are really a good writer...
b4 i carry on, i 1st help amy dear to fill up a word in the last para.. the word is "thank"... think her thoughts processed faster. hehehe...
the "duo" picture really looked warming.. wah.. like some big family event going on.. kekeke...
fu-qi xiang ah.. hahaha.. let me see.. which part xiang leh??? me black (dark) she white (fair).. how to xiang... kekkkekekkekee... :p
enjoyed that evening too.. a pity not complete "family".. shirlyn was not there.. and of course we remember our dear xueli who sacrificed her pretty face (of not appearing in any of our photos) for us to keep such wonderful memories....
this blog further "enhanced" it... not only pictures speak, words too.. and it must come from those who can write like you.... :)
Hi Amy,
No worries, in this era, blogging in a public domain is "public" literally, so even if Tom, Dick, Harry peeped them I definitely wont mind (but i unwelcome negative and unconstructive criticism of coz)let alone u. Hehehe.. U will be surprise at yr simple but multi tasked role (ooops, not meant to scare u)
Steven,
Skin tone makes alot of difference meh!?!? Impt thing is the feeling mah! *slap u* and hor... dont need to "tripod" me la...saying me good writer only after i write so well abt amy...
Hahahaha..
when did i tripod u ah...
say true things dun believe.. then next time no more loh... :p
you and ur ahem also got fu-qi-xiang leh~ wee-u -weeeeee~~ ;P
angeline~
Angeline, where got?
His eye so big, mine so small. Maybe our face shape abit similar. Gua Zi Lian. Kekeke.
No problem of taking the photos. It is my role and I feel I should do that. Welcome to the family, everyone
Post a Comment
<< Home