Friday, November 18, 2005

Bored Friday Night


Again, attempted to send something thru bluetooth to my laptop and failed. Spent a few cents to send thru MMS. I know, its kind of bo liao.. coz here's the pic, a picture of myself...(maybe) nothing fantastic nor chio... to look at, afterall, it's just me...so why bother sending and blogging abt it??

Yah loh.. so why bother right?? Haha.. just wanna let u guys see.. how bored and alone I am..in a Friday night, yeah! it's suppose to be happening u know? Friday NIGHT, many ppl are thanking god for it's friday! (TGIF)... and then.. why i am still here?


Hmmmm..bored to death!

3 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

aiyoh... ask me out mah... i also so lonelyyyyyyyyyyy... my fren 8.50pm say late liao... have to head home liao... kaoz... so early only... ;S

10:18 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

argh! we cld have chilled somewhere!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Rosebud said...

Paisen cant date you coz I am not in town...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home