@ Spinelli
At Spinelli now. Sitting under the hot sun, trying to blog..at the same time trying to understand why ppl like alfresco dining so much even thou it's in the noon. As I type I realise from the reflection of my screen that I was frowning all the way. I am not angry or anything, just the glaring sun.. and I am also always flinging my hands and shaking my legs, because I always feel there's some creepy crawlies around me....at the same time, I am also using tissue to blot away perspiration on my face...and best part, I dont smoke, in fact I am having a bad nose day, been sneezeing all day...and passive smoking doesnt help at all.....Hmmmmm...Having said that, why am I still outside? Haha. The reason is simple, I am just plain lazy to move my full-of-cellulite-out-of-shape-azy butt...so, I just have to bear with it!
Suppose to tell u guys what er xin stuff I ate. Apple Crumble. Sweet toothed, I just love apple crumble. But not this time, because it's not sweet, it's not tasty..rather it's just soggy and cold inside... and very creative mind starts to wonder and kept imagine maggots and worms growing out of it because it's just so not-nice to consume. So I decided to take a pic and edit them, but.... technology being technology afterall do fail at times (and most the times on me) thus I cant post it here.
Argh..always thought new and expensive stuff, especially gadgets shld have everything in them, dont care if it's 2G or 3G la.. as long as it's new and the latest, it shld encompass everything in them.
Realised that it doesnt have any infrared function on the HP, tried using bluetooth too, but the sending failed, for what reasons i dont know.
Haiz.. I could just leave now, but I am still waiting..........................
O! am so tired now, I could doze off while I type.
Suppose to tell u guys what er xin stuff I ate. Apple Crumble. Sweet toothed, I just love apple crumble. But not this time, because it's not sweet, it's not tasty..rather it's just soggy and cold inside... and very creative mind starts to wonder and kept imagine maggots and worms growing out of it because it's just so not-nice to consume. So I decided to take a pic and edit them, but.... technology being technology afterall do fail at times (and most the times on me) thus I cant post it here.
Argh..always thought new and expensive stuff, especially gadgets shld have everything in them, dont care if it's 2G or 3G la.. as long as it's new and the latest, it shld encompass everything in them.
Realised that it doesnt have any infrared function on the HP, tried using bluetooth too, but the sending failed, for what reasons i dont know.
Haiz.. I could just leave now, but I am still waiting..........................
O! am so tired now, I could doze off while I type.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home