Friday, November 18, 2005

O! I am such a gamer!

We have a new hideout, I wont tell u where.. but it's a good place to kill extra time. Hehe...and I've become a gamer over a week..Haha.No la... it isnt to coincide with e whatever lan gaming competition going on. So happened, that's all.

We play lots of different different games, but mostly Strategic ones.
- Age of Empire III
- Warcraft - Frozen Throne
- Command n Conquer - Zero Hour
- Axis of A something
and many more, I just cant remember the names...Haha.. but one thing I can remember is those nicks we gave to ourselves.
Me - Lohmee
A - MeepokTah
D - Laksa
E - HeiMee
if CC was still there, I wld have named him WantonMee, coz he's the fattest all. Hahahaha!

Imagine all the different different types of Mee.. in the battlefield...KAkaka..

*FUN*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EHHHH Ah Pui ...dangerous to blog this here...hahahah
i think CC should be KueChup/NuiRouMian cuz sounds more fatty hahah...

2:23 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

lolx.. worry not. no one has address to here so far.....

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home