Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Superhost

As i was watching superhost this evening, I suddenly missed Lynn and Churra very much. I remembered we watched superstar right from the first round til the last ... at a coffeeshop.. Haha we always attempt to change channel when we reach there, then at night 11.00pm we will bite our fingers and clench our fist together hoping that the person we support will not be out... Those were the days..and I think superstar really bonded us...therefore we should give a super name to ourselves for such friendship...Lets call ourselves SUPERkakis.. Kekeke Nice Superb name right??

Emi is out this round. I quite like her jovial and positive attitude, at least she didnt cry, but it didnt carry her far....her performance disappoint me.. she was very apologetic... all the way til the end..which really didnt appeal to alot of ppl... Was happy for her, coz her ren qi was the best, no1, but she failed herself...during the call-in. Her performance vs WangXi was so obvious...even Nai ge refuse to help her say a few words. I hope she's feeling better now..and really continue to fulfill her dreams.

Wangxi so poor thing, she lost in both rounds due to her votes... and it's so stress she has to gone thru the test again. Think her families are not in SG and she didnt have much friends that's why bah..but I think cuz of that, she really worked very hard to prove herself that she got shili one. Jiayou Wangxi....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...tat's why my ears are so itcy ytd...hee..Yuan lai my SuperKakis miss us...hee...i miss those days after class...thou is tired but is worthwhile...

5:42 PM  
Blogger churra said...

yah.. i miss the classes. just now while shopping, i was hoping to find another nice top so that i can have the motivation to go for new lessons! keke..

missed the days where we share our happiness, sadness and complains together... and gossips. :D

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home