Friday, February 03, 2006

My tummy is getting bigger and bigger. Oh gosh, it's so obvious now that i dont even think of trying to conceal it. Although empire cut tops and dresses make it more obvious... and those normal T shirts just make u fat. I try not to buy too much clothing coz I though it will only be used for a short period besides, they are very ex.

Lots of ppl ask how's living with in-laws, basically its quite okay. My in laws are simple and easy going ppl so am I. So we are quite ok. No big disagreement. But I have been longing for our very own nest, so that I wont be bored in the day time, but contrary, I will be damn bored in the night time when he goes for night shift. We went to a few blocks today to have a look at the surrounding, its quite okay, except that the block doesnt look new anymore, I prefer those opporsite, which is Ponggol area...but they are all taken up. Chinese quota full. no choice now, have to take whats available. From the floorplan, we see that there are 2 entrance to the kitchen and the balcony is quite big too, amongst those available for us, I like this floor plan best, no irregular-shaped rooms and is big enough. one thing just strike me, almost every level of that unit is vacant, even though the outside view is quite okay and nothing seems wrong with it. Maybe the fengshui is bad??

Chu xi and chu yi were boring days, I spent the whole day at home watching tv, while they played MJ the whole day. Chu er hui niang jia, missed the ppl and the environment there. I went to Sharon's place for our usual CNY gathering, somehw the qi fen is not the same as last year, many ppl including myself have to leave earlier, although we have new headcounts but the overall atmosphere is still still. We went to Yan palace for dinner on chu san coz MIL birthday. Food is quite nice, I ate quite alot. We planned to go river angbao, but considering we have kids and a preg woman with us, we better not mess with the unruly crowd. Marco mentioned abt a short trip either to Bangkok or Hong Kong, but I just dun feel like going to these places. nto even the disneyland in HK, coz Japan's is definitely better. Other than that nothing new, been there a couple of times before le... so not really excited about it. Hmmm... I hope to go Australia or Europe...but I dunno when I can realise this expensive dream of mine. Looks like it's quite confirm to go HK le, coz me lah, insisted to go HK coz of the weather, I reckon that I will be damn fedup with the scorching sun when in BKK. I hope I dun hve to si sheng my Aust or Europe becoz of this short trip. Sigh, I guess I shldnt be complaining too much, you de qu jiu qu bah...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home