Sunday, January 22, 2006

A brand new day with a brand new life!

Yeah, today is a brand new day and also the start of a brand new life.

Nothing much changed just that I am taking on a different role from now, a role which I didnt thought I would engage myself in so soon. Well, Well, well... so far everything is fine, just that sometimes I think I need to change a little (mentality and many more) to suit the different ppl around me. Usually I just dun care but these ppl whom I start to live with are different, they sort of are important to me, just as important as my own family and close friends. I hope to establish a close knited and mutual relationship with them at the same time not taking their care and concern for granted, which I always did, especially to my granny. ):

Funny, I didnt really cry much as many expected me too, I tried very hard to control myself and my emotions and not think too much. I only teared when ppl around me started crying. These includes my granny, my dad and my mummy, some of my aunties and a few very good friends. These are the ppl that have seen me grow from a little "diao man ren xi", "zi yi wei shi" gal til today. Although the snobbishness and wilfulness in me is still there, but really circumstances has forced the bulk of it out from me.

The day started as early as 4am in the morning and ended around 3am at night~! Wa sey! almost 24hours! How can a lazy pig like me tahan! Didnt try the jaccuzi at all because it so dirty! The moment u on the thing, some yellow brown particles started to ooze out. ER XIN LEH! I complained to the manager after we checked out but nothing was done, I was hoping for another complimentary stay from them. Hahaha, things are different after u checked out and foot the bill.
The day was eventful, with lots of happenings and minor hiccups here and there. Both of us, especially me, trying to keep our cool and not lose temper. Many friends and relatives turned up, although a handful had last min things to do and couldnt attend, but their blessings were here with us.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being such spontaneous guest and hope that u had enjoyed the night, like I do.
Til then, more updates of the life of 2 person! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home