Monday, February 13, 2006

Long Lost in Time II

He's back! Hehehe

When he came home, I greeted him sheepishly.. "Hello..." Kekeke =p and then i ask him what he did for the day.....

"Shop for yr present lah..So tired u know..."

Then I pretend I never hear him as I walked into the kitchen to eat my prata.

"Jing nian de li wu hen xiao er yi"
"Hehe... It's okay, xiao, but jia zhi bu fei right??" (Me thinking of some sparkling stuff)
"No..no...no money liao.. bai xi jiu, go HK...mei qian liao"

Continue to eat my prata and drink cola.

He's now downstairs, washing his car... I went into the room and peeked at what he bought. Got 2 paper bag.

One is from heeren, some T-shirt shop, another is from DFS..... Confirm mine is the DFS one la! How can I wear T-shirt now! HAhahaha I reaped open the wrapper and when i saw the logo on the tracing paper I was grinning from ear to ear. Really very small loh.... It's a small coach bag... so small that i think i cant out my fat wallet in. Only some notes and some keys i think. HEhehe its my first coach brand bag... and i like it very much!!!

Xie xie le ah bang!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home