Sunday, February 05, 2006

irritating call this morning

I got a irritating call this morning that really kinda of pisses me off. Okay, it is not excatly morning, coz I woke up ard 12+pm today. But its the very first call that I answered...

the conversation goes like these:
Me: " Hello..arh"
Irritating talk-none-stop-caller: blah and blah and blah

after 5 mins

Me: "this is his problem, btw, I didnt know u guys are meeting today"
Irritating talk-none-stop-caller: blah and blah again for another 2 mins or so.
Me: "Wait"
and pass the phone to whom I think the receiver shld be and I went on to do my chores.

~*~*~

I tried to write my thoughts down but its simply rubbish to reader because its just incoherant and u guys ownt understand without listening to the whole story, so I think I better dont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home