Sunday, February 26, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

Don't know when I be back again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opppss.. just kidding, I will be back on the Thurs evening. I hope BB will be good and healthy, so that I wont feel sick and unpleasant thru out the trip... There's no need for me to bring my HP along, which means I shall remain uncontactable for these 5 days.. but I foresee myself with a little problem there.... I will be having difficulty with the conversion of currency, my mental sum is just....incorrigble..and I cant possibly bring a calculator with me, coz those hawkers that buai the knife lai lai sure know that u are a tourist, and their knives will even be sharper!!!

Just finish packing, and sian loh, have to help ppl bring this and that.. Somemore dont know will pass the custom or not. Later kena chong gong... and sicarly fine -_____-

Left with 3 more hours to sleep.. before we catch the earliest flight...

Hopefully this trip will be enjoyable as with all other trips! Til then... See yah~~~~~~


~Wave goodbye~

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosebud said...

seem like another item of your wish list is going to be strikethough by you....

Enjoyed yourself and baby be good ok dun spolit your mummy's mood:)

2:40 PM  
Blogger crying baby said...

have a nice trip.....please remember not to buy anything for me hor.....

11:22 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

yeah, hahahaha... I dunno when will be the next time i have the opportunity to go for another trip again.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home