Shopping for milk bottles

Went to Taka fair last thurs and friday. I went there on Thurs, wanting to buy bottles already and was deciding between Avent and Pigeon... I like Avent's bottle because of the anti-colic feature and seems that this brand is more famous amongst mummies, then again many other brands also have that anti colic feature. I was introduced to Pigeon's teat - Peristaltic Nipples. Because I will be breastfeeding, so it will be easier for baby to get use to when u want to change to bottle. The fair also allows u to trade in old bottle for new bottles @ 50%. By that virtue, I have decided to use Pigeon bottles for my baby in future. Went back home to search for old bottles and hehehe I found 5 very old tollyjoy bottles! So happy!! and got the new ones at 50%. Changed 3 big ones and 2 small initially, then I went back to the auntie again to change 2 big and 3 small instead, however, along the way, I regretted and thought I shld have change all to small instead coz the small ones are rather big and can last til 9 mths at least. Then I also bought a very very small bottle for newborn, so cute! It's only 2 oz and got winnie the pooh print on it!! lolx
So milk bottles are settled already - or sort of, in case I need more. I have not bought many other things like playpen, steriliser, stroller, baby seats... and what's more....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home