The week where all gadgets go haywired
First it was my mobile phone. Even after sending it to nokia care centre, it is still not right. Today, after spending ard an hour or so on the line with the customer service, they still can't manage to solve my problem, as a result I have to go down to NCC again for servicing and that means I have to repeat the problem there and then again. So sick right? That's the problem with nokia phones - You just have to bet on your luck when u are buying your phone.
I discovered that my laptop has gone dumb. It doesnt sound anymore. Anyone knows if guarantee covers the sound card? Can I replace them for free? And that means I have to down ACER... which, if I am not wrong, is at International Business Park!
My mp3 player played me out today. I had charged it full bar yesterday night, halfway thru my journey, it went dead. Very obvious it's a battery fault! I doubt I can replace the battery anyway it is not under warranty anymore.
~sigh~
I discovered that my laptop has gone dumb. It doesnt sound anymore. Anyone knows if guarantee covers the sound card? Can I replace them for free? And that means I have to down ACER... which, if I am not wrong, is at International Business Park!
My mp3 player played me out today. I had charged it full bar yesterday night, halfway thru my journey, it went dead. Very obvious it's a battery fault! I doubt I can replace the battery anyway it is not under warranty anymore.
~sigh~

2 Comments:
I guess you have made them over worked lah....they need a break now!
my hp oso throwing tantrums liao.
sian.
hafta queue again at the NCC.
SIAN!
Post a Comment
<< Home