Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Software = Solve where?

Finally sent my N70 to the nokia care centre to upgrade its software. Supposely by upgrading the software it will help to solve the problem of the phone not able to ring and vibrate under the "general mode". It's ok during the testing.

Since servicing the phone means having to lost all data. Luckily or luckily, I have stored my contacts in my PC and syncronise my phone... but now, my phone is back to square one, it's not ringing anymore. I asked the cusotmer service again and she faulted me for transferring data back from my PC to the phone, saying that since the software is already faulty, so I shldnt do that and shld have manually keyed in those contacts again. -____-

Now I really dont know what to do with it. Send it for servicing again or shld I just leave it, afterall I hv already ignored the problem since day 1 I bought the phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosebud said...

my hp doesnt ring sometime....I hate gg to NCC:(

Somemore cannot transfer old data back to hp make me crazy:((((

3:34 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Yours is sometimes, mine is all the time. So I sent it to NCC to upgrade the software. The problem has been solved SO FAR.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home