$$ woes
Of coz i know everyone will be short of that. Just let me rant abt it abit more can..???
It's getting harder and harder to manage. When I start to think of the arrival of our baby, the cost of renovation, the instalment of our flat and the many many misc cost that comes along with it AT THE SAME TIME. I start to become sleepless and ponder over it.
The delivery of baby itself cost ard $3-4K, confinement nanny, cheapest $1K. That alone wil cost around $5K liao,provided all is well. Not to mention buying of baby stuff, let me just set a lower budget of $500, although I know sure burst one! Playpen+stroller+sterilizer already $500+ liao.
Then the instalment of the flat. Got to come out with cash every month for the instalment. Let's just say its around $400-500.
The renovation of the flat. Hmmmm that's quite a big headache. We cannot compromise with simple designs coz that's not what we really wanted... and to think we wanted to stay long in that flat we have to do with what we want. Haiz.. with our requirements, the quotation can easily come up to $40K. Furniture and furnishing leh????? Say around $10K??
My head is bursting liao!! Then I think a year later, i am going to send BB to enrichment courses and school! $$ again! Then within the year, sure to have expenses and what's not! Haiyo.. sian arh!
It's getting harder and harder to manage. When I start to think of the arrival of our baby, the cost of renovation, the instalment of our flat and the many many misc cost that comes along with it AT THE SAME TIME. I start to become sleepless and ponder over it.
The delivery of baby itself cost ard $3-4K, confinement nanny, cheapest $1K. That alone wil cost around $5K liao,provided all is well. Not to mention buying of baby stuff, let me just set a lower budget of $500, although I know sure burst one! Playpen+stroller+sterilizer already $500+ liao.
Then the instalment of the flat. Got to come out with cash every month for the instalment. Let's just say its around $400-500.
The renovation of the flat. Hmmmm that's quite a big headache. We cannot compromise with simple designs coz that's not what we really wanted... and to think we wanted to stay long in that flat we have to do with what we want. Haiz.. with our requirements, the quotation can easily come up to $40K. Furniture and furnishing leh????? Say around $10K??
My head is bursting liao!! Then I think a year later, i am going to send BB to enrichment courses and school! $$ again! Then within the year, sure to have expenses and what's not! Haiyo.. sian arh!

3 Comments:
Buy those thing that you need and not those thing that you like.....And should not buy branded products for your baby because they grow very fast and will be out of size very fast.
Traditionally thinking is better to take over people's stuff so that your baby can grow healthier....you have so many cousins and nephew...can think about it...
can't your MIL be your confinement lady?
Branded? Hahaha how to afford to buy branded for my baby??
Yah, I've got a few hand me downs from my nephews, but they are mainly clothings.
My MIL cannot be.. She cant cook..and can hardly manage babies. :(
What you need and I see whether I can get from my sisters?
Post a Comment
<< Home