Having a baby doesnt mean u have to eat for 2!
Really.
Yes, pregnancy does makes u wanna eat more because of the increase metabolism and u need to take more nutritious food in order to have a healthier baby.. but that does not make one have special cravings (depending on individual, at least not for me) and definately not eating for 2 person's portion. Yes, I do eat more OFTEN but not BIGGER PORTION. Use abit of common sense lah, even if it means feeding another person in you, the baby's stomach cant be possibly as big as yours right?!?!
I am not very sure if it's due to hormone changes or what, I am feeling more "irritatable" lately. Every small little things makes me wanna pull my hair off. Anyway, that's a side issue, my main point in this entry is that......
I know everyone has good intentions for me and wanted me to eat and eat and eat, so that baby can grow and grow and grow. but really, I am feeling very very full liao! So, dont ask me to stuff food inside anymore can?? My poor stomach cannot take it! and I am suffering from indigestion/ constipation everyday and having gestational diabetes lioa!!!!!!
I am sorry to reject your very kind offer and intention that you are out for my and my baby's good..... i am so afraid that I might end up turn against you (like now) and start blaming you. When I say, no thanks, I am full. That's it. Dont come back and say to me that you dont want to eat but your baby wants. I know what he wants.. and he will signal me (by way of hunger) to tell me he needs more! So pls... stop that.
I am feeling very very upset now, because I cant sleep, not because I am not tired, I am dead beat, but I feeling damn bloated and full loh! Yes, the word of the night is FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL and FULL. The moment I lie down, food starts to travel from my stomach to my oesophagus and throat and then I feel really like PUKING! Even now, sitting upright I still do feel so.. but the problem is I cannot. U know the feeling of xiang TU but TU bu chu lai????
It's not the first time liao le! I really dont wan a second time like this. SO.. the next time, in fact starting from tmr (coz' it happens everyday) I will stand firm on my grounds. No eat means no eat, noboby can force me. Wastage let it be, who ask u to order so much in the first place! I am just going to eat til 3/4 full and nothing after 8pm!
helpme.................................................. I wanna puke!
Yes, pregnancy does makes u wanna eat more because of the increase metabolism and u need to take more nutritious food in order to have a healthier baby.. but that does not make one have special cravings (depending on individual, at least not for me) and definately not eating for 2 person's portion. Yes, I do eat more OFTEN but not BIGGER PORTION. Use abit of common sense lah, even if it means feeding another person in you, the baby's stomach cant be possibly as big as yours right?!?!
I am not very sure if it's due to hormone changes or what, I am feeling more "irritatable" lately. Every small little things makes me wanna pull my hair off. Anyway, that's a side issue, my main point in this entry is that......
I know everyone has good intentions for me and wanted me to eat and eat and eat, so that baby can grow and grow and grow. but really, I am feeling very very full liao! So, dont ask me to stuff food inside anymore can?? My poor stomach cannot take it! and I am suffering from indigestion/ constipation everyday and having gestational diabetes lioa!!!!!!
I am sorry to reject your very kind offer and intention that you are out for my and my baby's good..... i am so afraid that I might end up turn against you (like now) and start blaming you. When I say, no thanks, I am full. That's it. Dont come back and say to me that you dont want to eat but your baby wants. I know what he wants.. and he will signal me (by way of hunger) to tell me he needs more! So pls... stop that.
I am feeling very very upset now, because I cant sleep, not because I am not tired, I am dead beat, but I feeling damn bloated and full loh! Yes, the word of the night is FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL and FULL. The moment I lie down, food starts to travel from my stomach to my oesophagus and throat and then I feel really like PUKING! Even now, sitting upright I still do feel so.. but the problem is I cannot. U know the feeling of xiang TU but TU bu chu lai????
It's not the first time liao le! I really dont wan a second time like this. SO.. the next time, in fact starting from tmr (coz' it happens everyday) I will stand firm on my grounds. No eat means no eat, noboby can force me. Wastage let it be, who ask u to order so much in the first place! I am just going to eat til 3/4 full and nothing after 8pm!
helpme.................................................. I wanna puke!

3 Comments:
u definitely should not overeat..
my colleague used that excuse of 'baby wan to eat' and she put on a total of 20kg.
:-S
20kg?!? I have since up 2 sizes and put on more than 10kg. Let's hope I dont break or match yr colleague's record.
All the MIL is the same... I remembered my late MIL also keep forcing me to eat and since I know Merrick, my weight has double. Just tell them nicely but firmly lor.....Dun throw temper hor....:)
Post a Comment
<< Home