Monday, April 03, 2006

Yet another disappointed visit to the Nokia Care Centre

Super sian...

After telling the customer service about my problem of unconnectivity, they suggested i leave my phone with them for 4 hours and then come back the next day to collect it. I demanded to have my issue resolved and then collect my phone on the same day. Really do not wish to come back another time just to collect it, for all u know I might have to go down yet another time to solve some other issue!! Just this week, I went there 3 times!

After waiting for a very very long time (Q no 134, now serving 117) i finally got it back.. I have thought it be okay after changing the connector, but... only to discover the issue not solved when i got home to try the connection to the PC! Qing si ren le!!!

Furious! I immediately tried to call NCC but I guess they already knocked off for the day, decided to call the customer service hotline to really give them my pc of mind.... The lady who picked up the phone named cheryl. She wasnt as patience as the first guy i called on sun... in fact many a times, she sounded impatient and tried to "test" me.. by asking me (more than once).. "Are u sure.. this and that.." I was quite pissed coz i was damn sure of myself. This time i not blur ok! After doing what i was told, the problem really still exists and it was really not my fault, why shld she be pissed in the first place before me! I displayed my anger by speaking much louder and firmer and ruder there after! She then made me hold on the line for sometime, probably asking for help from some technician or something. Then she came out with another suggestion which apparently solved the issue after 1 and half hours of heated conversation with her. Finally! and hopefully once and for all.....

HAving such bad experience with nokia (not once but twice on different phones) I start to think if I will ever buy a next nokia phone. It defintely has its plus points on its design and funtionality.. but having to go to and fro with unhelpful personnel and uncompetent technician doesnt really justified despite all the plus points.



Is it me with bad luck on the phone or really nokia phone sucks?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home