Sunday, April 02, 2006

Zen has got his 3rd and 4th teeth (men ya) and he look so cute loh! Hahaha, I have been playing wiht him everyday, hopefully my baby will be as cute or even cuter than him! He now chooses who he likes to carry him. Today when his granny (my MIL) tried to take over him from me, he clinged onto me like a kaola bear. Hehehe.. so cute and wen xin. Although that's not the first time kids do that to me, but somehow the feeling is always good and feels really comforting because the kiddo likes u.

It has been quite taxing to carry him together with my tummy, although it is not as big, but then still.... plus he's very active now and always tries to jump when u carry him upright...sometimes i wonder if baby inside me is being squashed or feel jealous. Keke.

Anyone knows some secret recepe to increase the size of the tummy?? I have put on alot of weight and every where of my body is big except for my tummy and breast. I looked like a 5-mth old mummy... and the size has been like that since then. =/

7 Comments:

Blogger crying baby said...

When I was pregnant, my tummy is also very small. I guess is the water in my stomach is not as much as other mummy bah. However, when Edward came to this world. His weight is 3.3kg and now he is as big as a monstor. So dun worry, as long as the doc said both you and baby are fine then nothing you should worry about. Enjoy the moment being a queen...hehehe

9:42 PM  
Blogger Feilouship said...

wat queen?

i dun feel like it at all...-_-

9:22 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

queen??

11:25 PM  
Blogger crying baby said...

I was a queen during my pregnancy...hehehe

10:08 AM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Oh.. Hahaha.. I wasnt really a queen too.

Wendy, at least u still get adrian's TLC.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Feilouship said...

hey u get urs too! all pregnant women get tlc from their hubbies..u make it sound as tho i'm e only one getting it? *blur*

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Be happy.... you are doing fine.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home