Living with others...
Living with others really means u have to tolerate other ppl's er xin toilet habits. For months I have been trying to come into terms that guys cannot aim and flush properly, some ppl dont know how to put things back to their original position and the hygiene issues on pets seems only to bother me.
For some reason, the toilet flush is not powerful enough to flush down your big business, I noticed u need to flush twice so that the residue of yr big business really down into the sewage system, but mayb only I am free enough to notice that and to flush for others.
Just two days ago I was telling my hubby off with regards to toilet habits and he shy-ly admitted and given him as an MCP, he pushes the blame of urine drips on seat cover to the dog. Quite lame I know, but at least he admits it. Haha.
The dog (i think) go into another stage of doghood, his hair been shedding and hair is all over the place, including food and drinks sometimes.. and its irritating everyone expect for its owner. some improvement thou, yesterday night my MIL decided to use a separate sponge use to wash dishes and dog dishes (after almost a year with the dog). The parrot, dont know why kept chewing onto the newspaper use to lay his droppings, so somehow the newspaper was removed and now the droppings and gua zi ke is heaping like a hill (and slowly turning into a mountain). Makes me wanna puke everytime I go to the service balcony for my clothings.
Maybe the rest have complaints about me too..... but that's all I have to say for now.. End of rant~
For some reason, the toilet flush is not powerful enough to flush down your big business, I noticed u need to flush twice so that the residue of yr big business really down into the sewage system, but mayb only I am free enough to notice that and to flush for others.
Just two days ago I was telling my hubby off with regards to toilet habits and he shy-ly admitted and given him as an MCP, he pushes the blame of urine drips on seat cover to the dog. Quite lame I know, but at least he admits it. Haha.
The dog (i think) go into another stage of doghood, his hair been shedding and hair is all over the place, including food and drinks sometimes.. and its irritating everyone expect for its owner. some improvement thou, yesterday night my MIL decided to use a separate sponge use to wash dishes and dog dishes (after almost a year with the dog). The parrot, dont know why kept chewing onto the newspaper use to lay his droppings, so somehow the newspaper was removed and now the droppings and gua zi ke is heaping like a hill (and slowly turning into a mountain). Makes me wanna puke everytime I go to the service balcony for my clothings.
Maybe the rest have complaints about me too..... but that's all I have to say for now.. End of rant~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home