Monday, April 10, 2006

Not a pleasant gynae visit

Dr chew says I am anaemic and its getting bad. My haemoglobbin level is falling and my weight is increasing each time I go visit him. Not a good sign at all. =(
He suggested that I give birth at gleneagles and not other hospital so that it is easier to reach him shld there be any complications. But when I think abt the cost, I wanna faint. It's about 20% difference.

Putting cost aside, I am damn worried abt my current condition now. Other than liver and beef, what shld i eat???

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

E-Lin, don't worry too much. Things will be smooth sailing nearer to the time. You must relax and stay happy. I have checked with my friends and colleagues. One common food will be pig livers. One of the mothers mentioned takes more fish. Fish also have iron and rich calcium which is important for you. You are doing fine and we are all proud of you.

11:43 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Thanks xueli for yr advice and encouragement. Will increase my intake!

10:29 AM  
Blogger aud said...

more chopped/minced livers?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep us update on your progress....

5:06 PM  
Blogger crying baby said...

I asked my colleagues and she recommended spinach as she spinach contains iron...

I would think u shd boil some black chicken hebal soup, at least once a week.

Dun be lazy hor! both u and little wilson need that...

8:46 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Audrey: I just had them again! yuuuuuuuucks!!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger The store keeper said...

Sharon, yes spinach do have iron so does green leafy vegetables and broccoli. I am eating all these now... Alot of meat, liver, tang kwei (with black ckn) and green leafy veg, hopefully the condition will improve my next visit.

Xueli and the rest, look out for my next post aftre 23rd =)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home