I am more easily tired now. My legs ache very soon after a few hours of shopping. My back aches every night. My leg cramps now and then. Night sleep been disturbed. Well, all these are expected and part and parcel of pregnancy as u moved towards the last stage. I am waiting too long for the day to come, yet i guess i will feel abit reluctant to let my tummy go... coupled with the privellege of indulging in food - I can just let my tummy go without withhelding my breathe to hide my tummy. Of course I am fat, and will be fat for the rest of the month or lifetime until i take some action against it... So far I've put on 14kg! I've out grown from my maternity clothings and needed to get some new ones. Bras cannot fit anymore. Extra Large panties are still tight for me. SOunds bad right??? Haiz.. haiz.. haiz..
I hope and look forward for my brand new life. A baby and a new home to take care of.. Another 2 more mths for baby, and at least 3-4 mths for a new home!
I hope and look forward for my brand new life. A baby and a new home to take care of.. Another 2 more mths for baby, and at least 3-4 mths for a new home!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home