Monday, May 22, 2006

Probably the last movie

before I dedicate all my time to my little one... I guess the next time I step into cinema is probably to catch a Waltdisney show or Pixar Animated one and hopefully I dont have to be one of those irritating parents that explain scene by scene to their 3 yo kiddo.

I have had a few good experience these days. My first braxton hicks contraction and my bb's elbowing power. Yes, i can see his elbow from my tummy. hehehe.. he literally elbows me coz of space constaint inside... and he is making his presence very much felt especially at night. I nearly woke hubby up when the contraction came, but i decided to monitor the freq first... I had thought that my water bag had burst because i had a leak earlier while vomitting. Thankfully, i read enough to know that that was only a practise contraction. I wonder how many times intensified will the real thing be.

Sigh, i am going to be a fatty bom bom soon to be mummy. Hopefully I can lose at least 15kg after birth. Although not back to my old size but still at least that's a whole lot already, I really cant ask for more. The rest of the 10kg I shall just leave it as"residue" haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home