Counting down to sleepless nights
Sleep is getting more and more difficult these days, especially when he is around... coz we have to fight for space. My big bum and tummy is occupying most of e bed..
We only managed to sleep for 2 hours last night. My tummy is itching like hell. I cannot image the aftermath of my body after I give birth and the heartburn came back again when i woke up. I was feeling abit hungry, but dare not eat coz afraid that the burn will get worse. I kept burping and burping. We talked for almost 4 hrs before it is time for him to go to work. I was again woken up by my MIL very loud voice and for some reason, she likes to talk outside my room's door. I rejected the offer of going to AMK with the folk for breakfast and my FIL seems abit disappointed. I was never a breakfast person and definitely not one who will travel miles just to have a plate of Nasi Lemak until I became an Obasan and have sort of no excuse not to follow suit.
Part of the reason why I could get to bed was because I was excited. My boy was promoted even before he was born! Hahaha. my bro in law's GF is preg! and she only told me last night at 3.30am when I woke up to pee. I then told hubby abt it and he cant get to sleep too. Well, it's a good news....
We only managed to sleep for 2 hours last night. My tummy is itching like hell. I cannot image the aftermath of my body after I give birth and the heartburn came back again when i woke up. I was feeling abit hungry, but dare not eat coz afraid that the burn will get worse. I kept burping and burping. We talked for almost 4 hrs before it is time for him to go to work. I was again woken up by my MIL very loud voice and for some reason, she likes to talk outside my room's door. I rejected the offer of going to AMK with the folk for breakfast and my FIL seems abit disappointed. I was never a breakfast person and definitely not one who will travel miles just to have a plate of Nasi Lemak until I became an Obasan and have sort of no excuse not to follow suit.
Part of the reason why I could get to bed was because I was excited. My boy was promoted even before he was born! Hahaha. my bro in law's GF is preg! and she only told me last night at 3.30am when I woke up to pee. I then told hubby abt it and he cant get to sleep too. Well, it's a good news....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home