I recently experience practise contraction very very often... and the pain is kind of severe. Sometimes I wanna bend down and hug my tummy...but I cant do that when I am outside, I scare other on lookers might be very concern and attempt to call the ambulance. The pain is like 10 times normal menses cramp and it spreads downwards. I cannot image the actual one, it must be 100 or 1000 times more painful.
I remembered the first time I had it was like my end of 31 weeks. I just vomitted and when to the sofa to rest when the contraction came.... So pain.. I nearly nearly "activated" everyone in the house...but I just tell myself to bear with it and monitor its frequency. Since then I shld realise I will be having that more frequently. Some mummies experience it and some mummies dont. Others just recognised their sign by the burst of their water bag.
I cannot imagine if mine is not near the EDD. I will be so unprepared!! Talking abt it, it's June liao and I shld start to pack my maternal bag (just in case BB decides to come out anytime) and also get ready for my prince's arrival.
Some ppl said that if mummy got heartburn, the baby will have alot of hair (no logic i know) but when I look at Ashley (Emily's first bb) I sort of saw the corelation. Hahaha maybe one static is not enough, I shall prove u guys when I get to see my BB.
Frankly, I felt my 3rd trimester was worse than my 1st. At least I was very much mobile then. I am having pelvic bone muscle pain, backache and heartburn everyday... gets tired very very easily..... and also am very depressed abt my size. Because of the pain, I almost had difficulty moving my butt from pt A to B (short distance I mean). Even at nights, I wake up v often, to go toilet and come back to bed not able to fall asleep again. I dunno how working mummies cope, at least for me, I get to nap in the afternoon sometimes.
I remembered the first time I had it was like my end of 31 weeks. I just vomitted and when to the sofa to rest when the contraction came.... So pain.. I nearly nearly "activated" everyone in the house...but I just tell myself to bear with it and monitor its frequency. Since then I shld realise I will be having that more frequently. Some mummies experience it and some mummies dont. Others just recognised their sign by the burst of their water bag.
I cannot imagine if mine is not near the EDD. I will be so unprepared!! Talking abt it, it's June liao and I shld start to pack my maternal bag (just in case BB decides to come out anytime) and also get ready for my prince's arrival.
Some ppl said that if mummy got heartburn, the baby will have alot of hair (no logic i know) but when I look at Ashley (Emily's first bb) I sort of saw the corelation. Hahaha maybe one static is not enough, I shall prove u guys when I get to see my BB.
Frankly, I felt my 3rd trimester was worse than my 1st. At least I was very much mobile then. I am having pelvic bone muscle pain, backache and heartburn everyday... gets tired very very easily..... and also am very depressed abt my size. Because of the pain, I almost had difficulty moving my butt from pt A to B (short distance I mean). Even at nights, I wake up v often, to go toilet and come back to bed not able to fall asleep again. I dunno how working mummies cope, at least for me, I get to nap in the afternoon sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home