Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My gynae visit today.

I reached there around 11.45am, my appt was 11.40am, I was late because of the heavy rain. Was caught in the rain while waiting for taxi. I waited for sooooo long before it was my turn. Sometimes I wonder what is the use of having an apptment timing and have to wait and wait. Finally, I get to see dr Chew at 1.20pm. I was hungry and in a very very bad mood. A hungry man is an angry man.

I told Dr abt my heartburn and he gave me some medication... as usual my haemoglobbin was low.. in fact v low this time and i was given a jab immediately. Sigh... kindda of sad. He mentioned that BB is big but when I ask ard, others seems to be bigger than mine. My amionic fiuld is also low.. I was given a counter to count Bb's movement the moment I wake up... if it drops by 50%, i hv to be admitted immediately. If not return back for checkup every week. Sian.....

I lost my scanning report. I remembered bringing it out from the clinic and to the foodcourt. I lost track of where I put it n cant remember if I brought it out from the foodcourt. Sigh! What poor memory I have. If lost, I need to go take the scan again.. and it means $$ again! Wa kaoz~ $100 over leh... I haven even have a good look at the report! Sigh sigh sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home