Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ba Wang Chan?

It was a physically tiring and mentally demanding day for me.

We went to acc BIL to collect his new car, coz I slept til like 12+pm so had to rush everyone was waiting for me and my ang. We are perpetually late for everything! *hehe* I dont really feel like tagging along coz I reckon that I will be kinda of extra if I were to go, afterall I know nuts abt car. True enough, I just stood down there and waited while the sales personnel explained the car mechanism and whatever to the men. It was a long and tiring wait especially when I have to carry my "baggage" around.

Finally it was done and we had to rush down to meet the ID, a usual, late again. By the time we reached we were like 2 hrs late? *haha* anyway.. It's another long process also, had to discuss each and every detail.. from choosing tiles for the rooms, kitchen and living rooms, wall colours for all the walls/rooms to the detailing and compartments of each and every drawer/ cupboards! At the same time worrying abt those stuff we need to buy. It's been long since I last used my brains.... we sat there for a good whole 3.5hours......... and I haven eaten anything since 1pm? By then, I was almost died.. without food and medication.... I can feel my bp low.. and as if being drained by vampire. I told hub that we have to leave or else I will faint here.

Quickly we drove to the nearest coffeeshop to grab a bite. Not so thankfully, the nearest coffeeshop happened to be the very famous G7 frog leg porridge which means a long wait esp weekend. Dun dare liao, I just ordered cze char ... Yeap... pretty long.. the dishes were served first before the drinks and rice. I longged for the sugar in the coke i ordered. We ate like some hungry refugees and I am sure the eating time was shorter than the waiting time.

After all the food, I ordered another coconut juice and ask for the bill at the same time. This time we waiting long enough... like 20mins? I ask for the bill many many times... So fedup w waiting coz i was damn damn tired liao.. a few times I was suggesting to hub that we shld just go and not pay... or go up to the counter and F them. We waited and waited.. I think for over 30mins, fedup liao loh i just left and crossed the road to the car. The very honest man is still down there waiting, I called him and ask what he is waiting for, they wont lose much not charging us.. then he gong gong walked over to the car.. and tell me that he's feeling guilty. dudz....

So we ate a ba wang chan... a meal for free.. I was telling him we shld order crabs/prawns or things like that instead of fu rong dan, sweet n sour meat and kangkong! I dont feel guilty at all leh... maybe I am too fedup with waiting liao??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home