Xueli's wedding..
Attending hers reminds me of my own.. except that I think I looked more paranoid than her on the actual day. Haha....
She looked so blessed and happy on that day... I am so happy for her. I am sure her hubby will treat her well.. since we knew the both of them during their couple-hood. They are like the kind of ideal couple u would want yrself to be in... Envious right.. hahaha
As usual lah, I talked and crapped the most during the dinner... Happy mah... but one thing is that I didnt attend her morning session like we used to do it for Shirlyn and myself. So sorry, hope u wont mind that... The colour of the day is green.. so all if not most were in Green... I bought myself a dress..those babydoll dress.... not for maternity though, hence the front seems to be abit short coz of my big belly... and that day i "sai-nai" to my hubby to buy me another watch.... hehehe.. yue kan yue xi huan!

Got liamond leh... hehehe

I lie my hair.. coz i use to style them and let abit of my fringe down.. but after watching taiwanese variety show.. i think bringing them all up also look nice.... i dont wanna do that before... coz my forehead very "tu" so if i bring them all up will sort of make them look more obvious...
I think i look different right....? My face is so oval now..i use to have sharp chin... now cannot even see my cheek bone... hahaha My nose has also grown bigger...they say i am lucky liao.. coz if u are expecting a boy, the nose will look even bigger..... i even saw some like Jacky Chan's nose!
She looked so blessed and happy on that day... I am so happy for her. I am sure her hubby will treat her well.. since we knew the both of them during their couple-hood. They are like the kind of ideal couple u would want yrself to be in... Envious right.. hahaha
As usual lah, I talked and crapped the most during the dinner... Happy mah... but one thing is that I didnt attend her morning session like we used to do it for Shirlyn and myself. So sorry, hope u wont mind that... The colour of the day is green.. so all if not most were in Green... I bought myself a dress..those babydoll dress.... not for maternity though, hence the front seems to be abit short coz of my big belly... and that day i "sai-nai" to my hubby to buy me another watch.... hehehe.. yue kan yue xi huan!

Got liamond leh... hehehe

I lie my hair.. coz i use to style them and let abit of my fringe down.. but after watching taiwanese variety show.. i think bringing them all up also look nice.... i dont wanna do that before... coz my forehead very "tu" so if i bring them all up will sort of make them look more obvious...

I think i look different right....? My face is so oval now..i use to have sharp chin... now cannot even see my cheek bone... hahaha My nose has also grown bigger...they say i am lucky liao.. coz if u are expecting a boy, the nose will look even bigger..... i even saw some like Jacky Chan's nose!

2 Comments:
u still look pweeetie pweeetie... no worries... ehehehehe... ;P
Oh... xie xie.. =P
I hope i could be as determined as u after delivery!
Post a Comment
<< Home