Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Breakfast at Jln Kayu

I chatted with a few MTBs til late at night around 4am. I think my vigorous typing woke DH up and he was like asking who I am chatting with at this hour... He couldnt believe that I wasnt the only one with Pregnancy woes that makes one difficult to sleep....

So he woke up... and I managed to "psycho" him to go breakfast with me.. usually he's so nua.. and lazy to drive. Hahaha.. I told him now can go go lah,otherwise 2 weeks later wanna go also ma fan. We drove along HG, hmmm I just like the breeze blowing in my face feeling.. so good.. and the morning air is so fresh i could smell the dews. Washed our car before heading to Jln Kayu for the Roti Prata... White cars are a headache when it comes to maintenance. Surprising there was a long Q, as if tmr is CNY everyone rushing to wish washy their cars.

Jln Kayu's prata is good! Worried that we get those left overs, we ordered something that needs to be prepared..Cheese prata and egg. *yum yum* Nice to eat but expensive to pay.. coz hor.. the indian uncle very kayu too.. he charged us extra! $20+ for 3 pcs of prata, one milo dinosaur and carrot juice -__________- we gena ka cai tao liao lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home